If you’ve recently been contacted by Oncor regarding the construction of a transmission line, it is important that you act now! Landowners MUST intervene in order to have a say in the final route. There are multiple opportunities to influence the process, but to have the greatest impact you must start the process early and with an experienced team of professionals. Please contact us today to schedule a free, 30-minute consultation to learn more about how Braun & Gresham, PLLC can help protect your land.
Transmission Lines in the Condemnation Phase:
- PUC Docket #44672
- Anderson, Freestone, Navarro & Henderson Counties
- 345kV double circuit transmission line
- Application approved July 10, 2015
- Intervention Deadline: August 24, 2015
- Final route chosen: September 25, 2015